Our Doctrinal Beliefs are:
1. We believe there is only one living and true God revealed in three persons -
2. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of a virgin mother, and is very God and very man.
3. We believe the death of Jesus Christ was sacrificial and substitutionary.
4. We believe in the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ from among the dead and in His bodily ascension into heaven.
5. We believe in the personal and imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to receive His church, and in His personal return to set up His kingdom on earth.
6. We believe that all men by nature are lost apart from Jesus Christ and that salvation is by grace alone through faith in Him.
7. We believe in the personal abiding of the Holy Spirit in every believer.
8. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be God’s living Word. His inspired and infallible Word is the one rule of doctrine for Christian living.
9. We believe in the one true church of God, embracing all who are united to Christ by saving faith and divine grace.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting bliss of the saved, and the everlasting suffering of the lost.
11. We believe there are two ordinances, Baptism and the Lord's Supper, which are divinely enjoined upon all Christians.
These are the essential tenets of our faith of which we submit ourselves to for faith and practice.